Arthritis is a type of inflammation of the joints and can be very painful. It usually occurs in elderly people.
There are two types of arthritis – osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, but still, this tincture can help reduce inflammation and pain in both.
Starch from almost all plants has many benefits for human health. So, potato sprouts not only are used for planting, but they can help reduce inflammation.
This tincture requires only two ingredients: alcohol and potato sprouts.
It is an inexpensive recipe that can help someone who really needs it. And if you know of an older person suffering from the disease, feel free to tell them about this tincture.
Apply on the inflamed joint and wrap it with a coating on which the tincture is applied. Allow to stand for at least 2 hours, and if possible, leave it on overnight.
- 1 hand potato sprouts
- alcohol we traditionally use brandy or vodka, but you can use brandy or other strong liquor.
- Remove the sprouts from the potato, wash them and place in a glass jar.
- Add alcohol to the level of the sprouts.
- After this period, the tincture is ready. Drain, return the tincture in a jar, and close it.
- The tincture can be applied to the aching joint in the way I explained above.
This Post Has 4 Comments
wonderful as well as impressive blog. I actually wish to thank you,
for providing us far better details.
This piece of writing is truly a fastidious one it
assists new net users, who are wishing for blogging.
excellent and remarkable blog. I really want to thanks, for providing us better details.