Just one teaspoon of this mix is enough to boost your daily energy and overall mood. It is very tasty and rich in nutrients.
Strengthens overall immunity and maintains your health due to the beneficial properties of these seeds.
The goji berries give it a wonderful flavor and enrich it even more nutritionally.
I do this mix when I want to boost immunity before the season of viruses and flu.
- 50 grams linseed also called common flax
- 50 grams nuts
- 50 grams hazelnuts
- 50 grams apricot seeds
- 30 grams dried goji berries
- 500 grams honey
- Chop the seeds in a chopper or blender.
- Add linseeds and goji berries to the resulting crushed nuts and mix it all up.
- Add honey and mix manually until homogeneous. (Do not use metal utensils during preparation.)
- Store it in a glass jar and take one plastic or wooden teaspoon once a day.
Be careful taking only one teaspoon a day.
If you are allergic to honey or any of these seeds and nuts do not take this mix.
It takes a little effort when mixing it with honey.
This Post Has 2 Comments
It’s enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well
as from our argument made at this place.
Good blog post.
I certainly love this website.
Stick with it!