I make this water mostly in summer, because it is very refreshing. With a few ice cubes, you will get a fantastic drink for your family or friends.
The healthy properties from the mint, lemon balm, and lemon pass in the water through the infusion. With that, you will get not only a tasty and refreshing drink but also very healthy.
It is quickly prepared, and it will last all day. This already made drink can last for four days in the fridge.
You will need fresh mint and lemon balm leaves, so if you have them in your garden, go ahead and harvest a few leaves. Otherwise, try to find in a store near you and don’t forget you will need a lemon too.
I used to serve this amazing water to friends in garden party or pool party and they love it. It is very good for kids too.
- Wash the lemon, lemon balm, and mint leaves.
- Cut the lemon on thin slices. (In the video, I cut the leaves on small pieces to release stronger taste, but in that case, you will need a drainer for every cup because the pieces will fall in them. If you want to avoid that, use whole leaves or cut on more significant parts.)
- Add leaves and lemon slices in a glass jug. Pour with cold water and cover.
- Leave it for about an hour to infuse.
- Stir once or twice.
- After that period, add the ice cubes and the herbal water is ready. You can serve it with the lemon slices.
- Keep it in the fridge, and it will last 3-4 days. (I always drink it in one day 🙂 )
This Post Has 3 Comments
Wе are a group of voⅼunteers and starting
a new scheme in our cⲟmmunity. Your web site offｅred us with valuable infο to
work on. Yⲟu’ve done an impressive job and our entіre community wіll be grateful to ʏou.
Since tһe admin of this webѕite is working, no ᥙncеrtainty very quickly it will be
renowned, due to its quality contents.
Hіghly ⅾeѕcriptive article, I enjoyed that a lot. Will
there be a part 2?