Тhis salad is enough for one whole meal. It is served both hot and cold. And it is easy and cheap to make. If you would like to know more about the benefits of dandelion read Dandelion: Overview, Benefits, Recipes
- Put the washed greens in the bowl
- You need to boil the potatoes with crust on them. Peel while they are still hot and cut them into cubes.
- Boil the eggs peel and cut them on cubes too.
- Add the potato and egg cubes to the bowl where the greens are.
- After that, add the chopped garlic cloves, olive oil, apple vinegar, salt, and mix everything.
The dandelion greens have a bitter taste. When preparing your salad, to remove that bitterness, leave the greens in water one night before preparing. If you don’t have the time to do that, put them in water with salt (or water with lemon juice) for 6-8 minutes then wash them and follow the rest of the recipe's steps.