A basil pesto with an excellent aroma and taste, home-cooked. Аlmonds and brazil nuts give it a special flavor.
- 2 full hands basil fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup nut You can use hazelnuts if you want.
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 40 g dried tomato
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 100 g parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic
- Soak almonds and walnuts in water to stand all night.
- Wash basil leaves with water, strain, and dried them. This is done immediately before the pesto preparation begins.
- Put the almonds and nuts in a blender and blend. Then add basil leaves, olive oil, and other ingredients and blend until you get the mixture.
- Transfer the finished pesto to a glass jar and pour over with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Olive oil will protect it from oxygen and will last longer.
- Store in a refrigerator.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Great info! Thank you for sharing this recipe. I’m going to try it! If you want to know about some amazing basil leaves I do found a great application on google play sorting all kind of plants with their benefits it’s called Herbs Encyclopedia.
You can read about basil here https://herbs.page.link/Basil
Thanks for the kind words! I tried to register to the app, but sadly, it didn’t work.