Basil is a medicinal herb that is widely used in cooking. It can be prepared with both mild and savory dishes. Interestingly, you can make healthy ice cream from it.
- 2 small cups basil fresh leaves
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream for cooking
- 3/4 from a cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon roasted lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 yolks
- Put the cream, lemon zest, basil, milk, and yolks in a blender.
- Blend until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in a frying pan and heat until the sugar has melted.
- Remove the pan from the fire and drain through a fine sieve or drainer.
- Then put it in the fridge. Stir several times in half an hour to obtain a nice mixture.
- Allow to freeze.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Lucky me I recently
found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I’ve saved it
great and also amazing blog site. I really intend to
thanks, for giving us better details.
If you want to take
much from this piece of writing
then you have to apply these methods to your won website.
wonderful and also amazing blog site. I truly want to thanks,
for offering us better details.